- Possibility of making video conferences in virtual room with up to 100 attendees;
- Transferring audio and video from the conference attendees;
- Planning conferences in calendar;
- Creating unlimited number of virtual public and private rooms;
- Sending e-mail and sms invitations to the meeting attendees from calendar and via room interface;
- Private and public chats;
- Collaborate whiteboard drawing and document reviewing;
- Making and watching recording of the videoconferences in AVI and FLV formats;
- Sharing screens of attendees;
— Communication is possible both via unsafe (http, rtmp) and safe (https, rtmps) network protocols
— Authorization may be based on inner users base, on LDAP/AD or OAUTH2 (Google, Yandex, facebook etc.)
— To increase a performance several OpenMeetings servers can be combined into cluster.
— Six project committers including main system architect work in our company.
— System is distributed under Apache License, v.2.0
We offer Commercial support services.
You can try OpenMeetings on our demo-server